During Gemfest you can use our FREE Emerald Coaches COURTESY BUS that calls into our major sponsors throughout the Gemfields and will take you to the Gemfest site at Anakie.
FROM Rubyvale TO Anakie (Gemfest site):
- 9.00am to 5.00pm, on the hour (9.00am, 10.00am etc)
FROM the Gemfest site TO Rubyvale:
- 9.30am to 5.30pm, on the half-hour (9.30am, 10.30am etc)
The Gemfest Courtesy Coach makes the following stops:
- Miners Heritage Walk-in Mine (Rubyvale)
- Rubyvale Square
- Pat’s Gems (Sapphire)
- MPC Multi-Purpose Centre (Sapphire) – services RSL & Sapphire Caravan Park
- Blue Gem Caravan Park (Sapphire) — services Sapphire free camps near pool
At other times of the year courtesy buses are operated in the evenings for the benefit of their patrons by:
- New Royal Hotel at Rubyvale (07) 4985 4754
- RSL at Sapphire (07) 4985 4588
- The Anakie Gemfields Hotel (07) 4985 4100
Please contact those establishments directly to enquire about their service.