During Gemfest you can use our FREE Emerald Coaches COURTESY BUS that calls into our major sponsors throughout the Gemfields and will take you to the Gemfest site at Anakie.
FROM Rubyvale TO Anakie (Gemfest site):
- 8.00am to 4.00pm, every 2 hours (8.00am, 10.00am etc)
FROM the Gemfest site TO Rubyvale:
- 9.00am to 5.00pm, every 2 hours (9.00am, 11.00am etc)
The Gemfest Courtesy Coach makes the following stops:
- Miners Heritage Walk-in Mine (Rubyvale)
- Rubyvale Bus Stop (opposite The New Royal Hotel) (Rubyvale)
- Sapphire Multi-Purpose Centre (Sapphire)
- Armfest (Sapphire)
- Sapphire Bus Stop (Opposite Blue Gem Tourist Park (Sapphire)
At other times of the year courtesy buses are operated in the evenings for the benefit of their patrons by:
- The New Royal Hotel at Rubyvale (07) 4985 4754
- RSL at Sapphire (07) 4985 4588
Please contact those establishments directly to enquire about their service.