CATERS TERMS & CONDITONS 2019
Caterers must agree to abide by the following regulations and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- PUBLIC LIABILITY – a current copy of Public Liability Coverage must be provided.
- INSURANCE – of stock remains the sole responsibility of each caterer and is not in any way covered by Gemfest – ‘Festival of Gems’ Association Incorporated and its members.
- DAMAGE – or injury to persons or property remains the responsibility of caterers, which may be occasioned by or arise out of, the use of any machinery, fittings, implement or apparatus whatsoever, used in conjunction with the site and hereby indemnifies Gemfest accordingly.
- The Gemfest – ‘Festival of Gems’ committee, at its discretion, reserves the right to accept or decline any application.
- Caterers are responsible for keeping the immediate area to their site clean and tidy at all times during the festival.
- Prices for food and beverages must be clearly displayed.
- If any electric motor or equipment is used, floor covering must first be placed to the satisfaction of the committee.
- Gemfest must have all of your voltage requirements by 30th June 2019.
- All electrical appliances and leads must have current inspection tags attached by a qualified electrician. Site electrician will tag for a fee.
- A 24-hour professional armed security service is engaged for the duration of the festival. However the committee assumes no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to stock or property through theft or any other cause.
- Cancellation of sites and refund of monies will not be accepted after June 30th 2019.
- A 50% deposit must be paid within 30 days of invoicing. All site fees must be paid in full by 30th June 2019.
- Sites must be manned at all times while Gemfest – ‘Festival of Gems’ is open to the public.
- Caterers and/or their employees will transact all sales and business from their site.
- There shall be no sub-letting or leasing of any part of catering space.
- Failure to comply with the above regulations shall render the caterer liable to expulsion/exclusion from the festival.
- Stall must comply with Council regulations.
- Gemfest is a four day festival. Under no circumstance will traders be allowed to pack up early from the ground. Penalties will apply.